About the course
To provide practical training of the most common features of the FormsMaster used by staff authoring and/or editing content, including inputting different content types, previewing, checking and changing content before publishing on the internet without having the knowledge of HTML or server side/client side scripting.
- Understand form building
- Understand form administration
- Understand how to use the workflow system
- Date:Sep 19th 2012 10:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Place:Learning and Business Centre IT Room 27 Cator Street London SE15 6AA
- Duration:1/2 day
- Subject:Information and communication technology
- Provider:Web Labs Limited
- CPD:4 hours
Web Labs Limited
Web-Labs Ltd is a British Software House specialising in the development of system software products for the Internet, Intranet & bespoke application development. We exist to deliver value for money, style, usability and innovation for our clients in the field of internet technology.
Web-labs have successfully trained hundreds of staff and organisations on their Eforms and CMS systems. Our training is geared towards a combination of guidance and hands on approach. Our staff are effective communicators and above all patient. We also supply materials and continued support.