By using Mylearningsource.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Mylearningsource.co.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Mylearningsource.co.uk.
By using or accessing any part of 'mylearningsource.co.uk' you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
- I consider this learning to be part of my learning and development plan, which has been agreed with my supervisor or manager
- This is a commitment to attend throughout the event or learning
- I shall give my whole attention to learning during the event
2. Prior to the event:
- I have discussed the course & learning objectives with my manager or supervisor and my manager or supervisor agrees to my attendance
- I shall carry out any pre-course preparation required of me
- I shall be responsible for bringing any pre-course learning materials, when stated as required
- If I cancel less than 7 days before the learning takes place and do not send a substitute, I shall be charged the full costs of the course
- If I cancel less than 7 days before the learning takes place and I do not send a substitute, if the course is free, I shall be charged a penalty fee of £75 (per day of the course)
- I will be expected to pay my own travel and subsistence for any learning for which I apply
- I cannot be given time off in lieu or paid overtime to attend a course outside of normal working hours, unless specifically agreed with my supervisor/ manager
- If I have any needs i.e. dietary, medical, physical etc., I will ensure my account details are up-to-date with this information in order for them to be considered’
- I may or may not receive a reminder email prior to the learning event, it is my responsibility to ensure that I have made note of the course details at the time of booking.
- If I am sick, I will still be charged for the learning event I have booked. If the course is free, a penalty fee of £75 (per day of the course) will ensue unless a substitute delegate from my team/organisation is sent to attend in my place.
- It is my responsibility to check my account should I wish to confirm whether I have successfully made a booking and the details of this.
- It is my responsibility to check my account before a course in case of venue change.
3. During the event:
- I shall sign in when I enter the building where the learning takes place and sign out again when I leave, if this is required for health and safety reasons, over and above any attendance sheet the trainer provides
- I shall sign an attendance sheet provided by the trainer or facilitator
- I shall arrive on time at the event and leave at the time agreed with the event lead or trainer
- If I arrive later than 15 minutes after the start of the event I am likely to be excluded from the event, if this happens, I will be charged the full amount of the course
- We would recommend that learners bring their own lunch, unless otherwise specified. A restaurant is available at Tooley Street.
- If I need to smoke during the event, I shall do so in the designated area
- I shall put my phone to silent during the learning event
4. After the event:
- I shall complete an evaluation of the learning at the end of the event and when requested later on as to its impact
- I will be expected to evaluate my learning with my supervisor/ manager
- I agree to my manager being approached as to the impact of the learning.
- If I fail to attend a course that has a cost attached, I will be charged the full amount for this course
- If I fail to attend a course which is free, I agree to pay the incurred penalty charge of £75
The Organisational Development team operating within Southwark Council will make reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date, accurate and complete information on this website (mylearningsource.co.uk). It is the responsibility of the user to check the accuracy and completeness of the information.
The Organisational Development team shall in no circumstances be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever in consequence of the use of the contents of the site. The Organisational Development team will make reasonable efforts to ensure information from third parties is not illegal, defamatory or offensive but can not control or take responsibility for pages maintained or created by external providers and the council does not necessarily agree with views expressed by those providers.
The council and the Organisational Development team are not responsible for the contents, legality or reliability of any linked websites, we do not necessarily support their views, can not guarantee links will work all the time and have no control over the availability of linked pages.
Further, whilst the Organisational Development team, operating within the Council may provide details of events run by other organisations, it does not accept any liability for those events or for losses of any kind caused as a result of information relating to, or attendance at, those events.
The Organisational Development team operating within the Council may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Organisational Development. Your continued use of Mylearningsource.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
If any of the terms and conditions of this website are illegal, invalid or unenforceable this will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
The relationship between you and the Organisational Development team operating within Southwark Council will be governed by English law. You agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
Last updated: 28 October 2015